SHALIT GLOBAL CONSULTING
For the creative, entertainment and media industries
Professor Jonathan Shalit OBE is one of the best connected individuals operating in the UK entertainment business and across the global creative industries.After more than 25 years in the entertainment business, he currently chairs the InterTalent Rights Group, the UK’s pre-eminent creative talent representation company. Representing and building the careers of stellar talents from the worlds of Music, TV, Film, Digital, Theatre, Publishing and Media has given him unique insights into all aspects of the UK’s £100 billion creative industries.
He has regularly advised government through successive Secretaries of State at the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) on strategies for marketing the UK’s creative industries and maximising their £100 billion annual revenues. Professor Shalit was one of the key figures behind the DCMS initiative of the UK Festival of Creativity and Innovation, to be held in 2020. He is also an Honorary Ambassador for the GREAT Britain CAMPAIGN
A regular lecturer at the University of Southern California, Professor Shalit was awarded an OBE in 2014 for Services to the entertainment industry, and an Honorary Professorship by Henley Business School in 2012 in recognition of his contribution to the performing arts.
He is available to advise, enable, connect, oversee and, where appropriate, to take up Board positions.
CORE AREAS OF CONSULTANCY EXPERTISE:
- Empowering you, your brand and your organisation to increase value
- Brand creation & extensions, Merchandise, Licensing & IP
- Growing a Company / Recruitment into the creative mix
- Reputation management and future proofing
- Reputational due diligence
The £100 Billion Pound Creative Industries
- Film & TV – £16.71 Billion.
- Music, Arts & Culture – £9.55 Billion.
- Publishing – £11.75 Billion.
- Design & Fashion – £3.95 Billion.
- IT, Software & Games – £40.62 Billion.
- Advertising – £13.3 Billion.
- Architecture – £3.90 Billion.
- Crafts – £298 Million.